Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Shirt Design and Not Having My Camera!


Here is the shirt that I designed for the Rahzo contest a while ago. I would have posted this ages ago but not having my camera has really slowed down the process. I don't know how any designer cannot have a good quality camera at all times as I feel like I am going crazy without mine. This is because I lent it to my father who is doing a photography course so he needs it more then me but I wouldn't mind getting another one soon when all my debts magically vanish away to a distant planet far, far away. Other then that I slightly updated my website but not as much as I would have liked so going to get more into that over the next few months.

Like always I have been flying around the internet at random and since this whole KAWS thing is all the rage here is a link to the unique blog being kept. I haven't really had a chance to go all the way through it but its everywhere at the moment so check it out. Very nostalgic in a way and bold which captures your attention - so it works!

Getting some paints over the weekend hopefully to create some chaos, alright that's it - Luke.

No comments: