Friday, March 6, 2009

DG Magazine Concept and a good journal.


Finally I have broken through and got a decent concept for the DG Magazine contest, I have no idea why but I really wanted to get this one spot on. It will revolve around the laziness of students/designers so it shall be pretty interesting in what comes out at the end plus like much of what I have done lately I want it to be totally different to my usual methods. Sure now we all have our slower days but I will be referring to the people who constantly under-perform due to sheer laziness. Which from my experience seems to be the people who are near the end of studies or are fully qualified. I could go on about this all day but hopefully my cover will do all the talking necessary.

A nice little discovery of mine was this live journal I found last year with a heap of very interesting work. I have no idea what it is all about because I have only scrolled through the images real quick but it is really worth checking out. And yes I tried it out and it is not too difficult to do if you have a Wacom graphic tablet handy. The image attached here is off the journal and not mine (as mine were not as good as that one is). Cool well it's the weekend time to relax a little - Luke.

No comments: