Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Body-surfing, Shirts and Stuff!


Today was one of those days where you run into everyone you know when all you want to do is stay home but what are you going to do when you need to buy food. Well eventually I got to have some time to myself and browsed through my usual design related bookmarks. The one thing that stood out to me was this website about body-surfing photography. My favorite is the one with the guy giving a peace sign inside a wave - I don't know why exactly but it is probably one of the best photos I have seen in my life (big call haha but I want it enlarged on my wall). Now all I can think about is body-surfing so hopefully one day a holiday will be in order.

I had a migraine headache on Tuesday so only started feeling motivated this morning to work on study related items and I am really excited about trying something unique with my DG cover. The other magazine cover we are working on was basically finished on the weekend but I went back a few times to touch it up a little so I will post that on here when I am satisfied with the whole thing.

Oh!!!!! Have to mention that Rahzo are selling that shirt I designed on their website now so that made my day ($19, with $2 going to good causes). Some of the stuff on there is good so I will be buying a few myself plus they are accepting designs constantly so I urge anyone to join in because they now offer money if you get one printed. And go here to find a list of other companies doing the same.

This is a Zine. Wow, just wow.

Well back to sketch this DG cover and see what creates itself - Luke.

No comments: