Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wes Wilson Rocks!


While I am in a blogging mood I thought I would throw up some links to one of my all time favorite artist/designer's - Wes Wilson. The posters of his absolutely blow me away because everything created is just so unique and individual. The freedom of his creative thought within the works is amazing, plus I am currently into gritty texture/styles. The whole 1960's must have been amazing to witness as it seems to me we are way too focused on "clean" designs in our time for some odd reason. Sure it looks good due to how clean it is (obviously minimalism works!) but what looks better is something with some character and chaos or maybe that is just me. So Wes is a reason why I am steering toward messing all my work up as of late, wherever possible - Luke.

Wes Wilson Poster Gallery

Wes Wilson's Official Website

No comments: